INNATE Postpartum Care—Certification Training is an intensive training for birth and health care professionals worldwide, who understand the deep need to UPLEVEL the type of postpartum care women currently receive.
A holistic approach to postpartum physiology and psychology undergirds INNATE’s entire training, offering essential understandings into the necessary requirements for healthy Mothers and families – and thus the necessary requirements in the creation of a thriving human culture.
August - December 2020
By the end of this Training, you will:
- Have an integrated understanding of the physiologic and psychologic requirements of the postpartum period
- Possess theory AND practice to stop the pathologization of Maternal health - and offer a framework of postpartum wellness to your community
- Learn about the new biology; working with science that supports Life (weaving the sacred and scientific)
- Fortify your innate wisdom as a birth and health care provider
- Know several traditional postpartum care techniques which offer tremendous healing
- Bring healing to your own familial and ancestral woundings, to support Mothers and families with integrity
- Step further into your role as an initiated adult, young elder, elder
- Have a grounded vision for your business and create a sustainable business model
- Create incredible community of health care providers from around the world
- Understand how maternal health is foundational to humanity's health.
“Rachelle's work has been truly transformative both for me as a woman and as a professional. The depth of INNATE's training and the authentic and grounded presence of Rachelle, has given me access to deeper layers of my personal healing journey, and have strengthened my capacity to hold space for others.”Nikki Brewer
Student midwife, Childbirth educator, Doula, Prenatal and postpartum yoga instructor
This course is for you if:
- You intuitively know that epidemic levels of maternal dis-ease is NOT normal
- You want to participate in the midwifing of a cultural shift - where Mothers are centered
- You know that thriving health is our birth right
- You want your work to fuel you, but instead you are overwhelmed
- You need support in clarifying next steps and action plans in your work
- You have a willingness to integrate your vision of wellness care into your work
- You believe in personal authority, innate wisdom and the sanctity of Life
This course is not for you if:
- You believe in top-down, hierarchical health care
- You think experts know more about Mothers then Mothers know about themselves
- You are not interested in self-responsibililty
- You are looking to copy an exact formula for your practice
- You are not interested in cultivating global community
"INNATE Postpartum Care- Certification training is an embodied, deeply critical and transformational experience which is pioneering a paradigm shift in how we treat ourselves and our Mothers. Every woman, Mother, birth and health care professionals needs and deserves this information....now more than ever."
Anna Ulmer- Occupational Therapist